Etsy Mini

Saturday, April 7, 2012

I absolutely love to paint and I have been doing it for as long as I can remember.  Lately of course it turned into a business and I love that I am able to make some money while staying home with my children.  Unfortunately though the business takes up so much time that I rarely ever have time to just "play" with the paint anymore.  Trust me I am not complaining, I am grateful for every single order and my own "doodleing" can wait!  However last night I got to "play" and here is what I came up with!  A friend showed me this picture, ehich I really like, and I thought "I can do that" :)

Here is my version.  I realize they are not exactly the same but after a while I stopped looking at the original and just did my "thing". 




No comments:

Post a Comment