Etsy Mini

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Flowers in Florida!

For as long as I can remember I have had a dream or a longing rather, to hav a lemon tree.  I'm not sure why, because I don't even like lemons!  It probably has something to do with me growing up in a cold and dark country, and the thought of grwoing any kind of citrus tree has always seemed very exotic!  So here for the very first time, we have A LEMON!!  Not sure what to do now, I guess I have to sit back and wait for it to get ripe enough so we can harvest it :). 

I just noticed that this cactus is blooming!  Trust me, none in this family can take credit for that, it just kind of happened! 


Some more blooming flowers on the patio, again, if they bloom they bloom (most of the time my plants don't make it :)). 

No comments:

Post a Comment