Etsy Mini

Friday, January 27, 2012

Les Miserables!

Last night I had the pleasure of attenting "Les Miserables" at the Naples Philharmonic theatre.  It was a truly amazing experience.  Granted, I'm a stay at home mom, any time I get to go out to dinner and have a couple of glasses of wine I will probably say that it was amazing haha. 
All joking aside, a little over two years ago me and my family moved from The washington DC area to South Florida.  Moving here was somehting that we really wanted to do and every day we enjoy the sun and the blue skies, but I never realized what a cultural wasteland it would be...
Not only is there close to NO culture here so last night when I got to enjoy the musical I felt like someone who had been very thirsty for a long time and finally I got to drink a glass of refreshing ice cold water...
It made me long for the days that I used to travel the world...see a show whenever I wanted, and see the shows at amazing venues such as London, Paris, New York City...ahhh those were the days :)

Here is a picture from last night, I'm the blond giant :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment